Oxford Road, Moseley | Guide price £519,950 | 6 bedroom Detached
- Imposing Detached Period Home
- Impressive Corner Plot
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Period Features and Character
- Needing Modernisation Throughout
- Rear Garage & Driveway
- Wrap-Around Gardens
- No Chain!!
- SITUATED ON A SIZEABLE CORNER PLOT WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES!! ** We are delighted to present this wonderful opportunity to purchase this imposing, six bedroom, three storey, period detached family home which is located in one of Moseley’s most sought after locations. Positioned on an sizeable corner plot on Oxford Road and Grove Avenue the property itself requires a certain amount of updating and modernising throughout and is offered with no onward chain. Briefly the sizeable accommodation offered consists of; Wrap around corner plot gardens, rear garage, sunny rear gardens, entrance porch, entrance hallway, guest wc, three reception rooms, kitchen, side utility and outbuildings. To the first floor the property offers three good double bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC and a further staircase gives rise to the third floor with three further double bedrooms. Offering an abundance of original character features throughout this is an opportunity not to be missed! Call our Moseley branch today to view; 0121 442 4040 or please feel free to browse our website for further information; www.birminghamproeprtygroup.co.uk
- 6 bedrooms
- For sale
• Well presented Edwardian extended semi detached residence • Sought after location with the catchment area of Moseley C of E School • Lounge and dining room • Sitting Room • Modern fitted kitchen • Four first floor bedrooms • Modern first floor bathroom with shower • Two second floor bedrooms and second floor bathroom...
- Offers over £500,000
- 7 bedrooms
- For sale
• Spacious double fronted Edwardian detached residence • Entrance Hall • Two reception rooms • Dining Kitchen • Four bedrooms to first floor • First floor bathroom • Three bedrooms to second floor • Gas central heating...