Knutsford Road, Antrobus, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 6JW | From £300,000 | 4 bedroom Detached
- No Chain
- Refitted Kitchen
- Private Garden
Viewing is Recommended to Gain Advantage of This Superb Family Home | Situated in the heart of the delightful rural village of Antrobus | Recently modernised & presented to a high standard | Well designed modern breakfast kitchen | Conservatory | 4 generous bedrooms | Private rear garden NO CHAIN
Situated in the heart of the delightful rural village of Antrobus, this four bedroom detached property would be a real catch for any potential purchaser. The property has been modernised throughout by the current owner which provides an ideal family home. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge which is open to the dining room, good sized conservatory, downstairs Cloaks/ WC and a fantastically designed and modern breakfast kitchen which would be the heart of any family home or perfect for entertaining. Upstairs provides four excellent sized bedrooms and a newly fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a half garage for storage, off road parking for two cars and a delightful private rear garden. GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded effect panels and matching window to the side opening to front elevation. Dado rail. Engineered Oak flooring and under stairs storage cupboard. Doors leading to all rooms respectively. Spindle balustrade staircase leading to the first floor.
- Lounge: 3.4m x 5.4m (11’ 2″ × 17′ 9") UPVC double glazed leaded bay window to the front elevation. Feature stone effect fireplace housing a log effect living flame electric fire. TV aerial point. Open to Dining Room creating a light and spacious living area. Door to Hall.
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 2.7m (11’ 2″ × 8′ 10") Double glazed sliding patio doors opening to Conservatory. Door leading to Hall
- Conservatory: 2.9m x 2.78m (9’ 6″ × 9′ 1") UPVC double glazed conservatory with a dwarf wall construction looking out into the private rear garden. Engineered Oak flooring.
- Breakfast Kitchen: 3.5m x 5.9m (11’ 6″ × 19′ 4") A fantastic open and modern fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with cupboards, drawers below and integrated wine rack. Work surface incorporating a one and a half ceramic sink with mixer tap over. Space for a Range style cooker with extractor fan above. Tiled splash backs. Integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Space and provision for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled flooring and inset spot lights to ceiling. UPVC double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear patio area. White UPVC double glazed door also leading out onto the rear. Large open area towards the rear elevation providing space for a large family dining table. Under floor heating.
- Downstairs Cloakroom Fitted with a modern white suite comprising low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin. Modern and stylish tiled splash backs. UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation. Ceramic tiled flooring. FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 3.5m x 4.7m (11’ 6″ × 15′ 5") Generous master suite with UPVC double Glazed window to front elevation. Picture Rail
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.5m (11’ 6″ × 11′ 6") UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Engineered Oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 3.8m x 3m (12’ 6″ × 9′ 10") UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Engineered Oak flooring.
- Bedroom 4: 3.7m x 2.8m (12’ 2″ × 9′ 2") UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
- Bathroom A modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Shave point. Slate effect tiled floor with under floor heating. Tiled splash backs with a modern mosaic inset pattern. Chrome ladder style radiator. UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear elevation.
- Landing Loft Hatch. Dado Rail. Over stairs storage cupboard as well as a separate large storage cupboard. EXTERIOR To the front elevation is a slated stone driveway providing off road parking for two cars. To one side is a dwarf brick wall, the other side has a pleasant front garden mainly laid to lawn. Surrounding the lawned area is a mature, well stocked shrub and plant bed. Flatted stone directly to front of the property. To the rear elevation is a York stone paved patio area leading to a lawned area. The rear garden is enclosed to three sides with wooden fencing. Well stocked and mature plants and shrubs to all three sides. Tall and mature trees to the rear which creates a real sense of privacy.
- Storage Garage Up and over metal door opening to the front elevation. This property is sold on a freehold basis. OWNER OPINION I love the modern feel of the house, especially the dinner kitchen which is the hub of the home. The large bedrooms have enabled us to not feel on top of one another and there is plently space for visitors! The location of the house means we have easy walking access to the Community village shop, village primary school, playing fields and playground. The underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom is a real treat in winter
- 4 bedrooms
- end of terrace house
- For sale
Positioned within a lovely village is this end terraced cottage. It offers deceptively spacious accommodation that includes two large reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, four good sized bedrooms, bathroom & shower room. Plus a fabulous private rear garden. Garage (inspection pit) & driveway. EPC Rating 'D'