Houses for sale in Draycott Business Park, Gloucestershire

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 results
Offers in excess of £540,000

Ferney, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11

Tucked away in a small backwater on the outskirts of the town, this handsome Grade II listed residence offers character features and spacious well proportioned accommodation. The property enjoys private parking. Full details | Save to shortlist

£82,800

Plot 23, The Halt, Cam, Dursley, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £82,800. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £287.63 per month. Monthly Service charge £33.96. At full market value, this property is £207,000. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews

£80,400

Plot 21, The Halt, Cam, Dursley, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £80,400. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £276.38 per month. Monthly Service charge £33.96 At full market value, this property is £201,000. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews

£79,980

Plot 22, The Halt, Cam, Dursley, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £79,980. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £274.93 per month. Monthly Service charge £33.96. The market value of this property is £199,950. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews

Contact agents in Draycott Business Park

Fill in the form below and choose the agents to send your enquiry to.

By submitting this form, you agree to our Terms & Privacy Policy