Houses for sale in Middle Marwood, Devon

Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 results
£400,000

Bratton Fleming, Barnstaple

An individual non estate 4 bedroom detached village property occupying a good size plot and having lots of off road parking, a 26ft long garage/workshop and a good size back garden. Full details | Save to shortlist

£215,000

Pilton, Barnstaple

A 3 Bedroom Family House in a great edge of town position in Barnstaple's Pilton District convenient to local schools. Well presented with gas central heating and double glazing, modern Conservatory, Garage, Driveway Parking and Gardens. Full details | Save to shortlist

£195,000

Bratton Fleming, Barnstaple

An attractive double fronted Cottage property in a traditional village setting. Spacious and well proportioned Two Double Bedroomed accommodation featuring a Lounge with woodburner and Separate Dining Room with period fireplace plus Large Gardens. Must be seen internally - ... Full details | Save to shortlist

£187,950

Pilton, Barnstaple

A beautifully presented and much improved 2 Bedroom Home with a good size Back Garden and a Garage. The property is within easy reach of Pilton's shops and schools and is tucked away from passing traffic. Viewing recommended. Full details | Save to shortlist

£165,000

Bratton Fleming, Barnstaple

An extended modern 3 Bedroom Link/Terraced House in popular Bratton Fleming village location. Fabulous Lounge with feature fireplace and wood burner, fully fitted oak Kitchen, spacious Dining Room Extension, Garage, Parking and easy to manage Garden. Available at an eye catchi... Full details | Save to shortlist

£59,940

Church Close, Bratton Fleming

A spacious & well presented 2 Bedroom Village home tucked away from passing traffic & backing on to the local countryside. The availability of 10 Church Close is a rare opportunity to purchase a home on a Shared Equity Scheme. For Sale is a 37% Share with the remaining 63% bei... Full details | Save to shortlist

Contact agents in Middle Marwood

Fill in the form below and choose the agents to send your enquiry to.

By submitting this form, you agree to our Terms & Privacy Policy