- Houses for sale in Stede Quarter
- Houses for sale in Biddenden
- Houses for sale in Curteis' Corner
- Houses for sale in Maltman's Hill
- Houses for sale in Smarden
- Houses for sale in Standen
- Houses for sale in Little Biddenden Green
- Houses for sale in Smarden Bell
- Houses for sale in St. Michaels
- Houses for sale in Penhill
Guide price £1,850,000 Situated on the outskirts of Smarden, this striking Grade II Listed country house is believed to date, in part, from the mid 16th century. Later extensions have utilized reclaimed materials including a 'dragon beam', Bethersden marble and an ornate stone fireplace. T...
Guide price £895,000 Unlisted, this charming, attached, twin roundel oast was converted in 1988. Presented in immaculate order throughout, the oast occupies a rural location on the outskirts of the village of Biddenden and enjoys far reaching views over the adjoining countryside.
Guide price £795,000 This striking unlisted period cottage is immaculately presented throughout and enjoys a rural setting on the outskirts of the sought after picturesque village of Biddenden some 5.3 miles from Headcorn Station and within the Cranbrook School Catchment Area. The cottage has exc...
Offers in excess of £395,000 Believed to date back to the 16th century and possibly earlier this delightful Grade II Listed Cottage exhibits many period features and is located within the quintessentially English village of Biddenden, tucked away off the High Street.
Contact agents in Lashenden
Fill in the form below and choose the agents to send your enquiry to.