- Houses for sale in Biddenden
- Houses for sale in Maltman's Hill
- Houses for sale in Little Biddenden Green
- Houses for sale in Stede Quarter
- Houses for sale in Smarden Bell
- Houses for sale in Curteis' Corner
- Houses for sale in Standen
- Houses for sale in Smarden
- Houses for sale in Headcorn Rail Station
- Houses for sale in Egerton
Guide price £945,000 This charming unlisted period farmhouse, set in just over 3 acres of garden and paddocks, is full of character and enjoys a rural setting on the outskirts of Biddenden, backing onto a vineyard and with delightful country and woodland walks. This versatile property has a numbe...
Offers in excess of £895,000 Located on the outskirts of the village of Biddenden, this striking, detached Edwardian family home dating from 1912 with later additions, exhibits high ceilings, sash windows and parquet flooring. Incorporating a ground floor annexe, in the current configuration, the propert...
Guide price £595,000 The charming Victorian cottage, with later additions, sits within stunning manicured gardens and enjoys far reaching countryside views. The cottage is conveniently located between the villages of Sissinghurst and Biddenden with easy access to the mainline station at nearby He...
Contact agents in Lashenden
Fill in the form below and choose the agents to send your enquiry to.