- Houses for sale in Hook Norton
- Houses for sale in Sibford Gower
- Houses for sale in Lower Brailes
- Houses for sale in Tadmarton Heath
- Houses for sale in Sutton Under Brailes
- Houses for sale in Scotland End
- Houses for sale in Burdrop
- Houses for sale in Lower Tadmarton
- Houses for sale in Sibford Ferris
- Houses for sale in Swalcliffe
Guide price £750,000 A substantial Grade II Listed 4/5 bedroom family home in a central village location standing in grounds approaching a quarter of an acre with seperate 2 bedroom cottage. Ideal for combined multi generation living, separate office opportunity or for income generation.
Guide price £475,000 Situated within this sought after development to the western side of Banbury, a DETACHED three bedroom home offering enlarged accommodation with COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early viewing recommended.
Guide price £350,000 An attractive two bedroom period stone and rendered cottage located in a small and exclusive development on the edge of the village. The property provides spacious accommodation arranged on two floors with, garage, car port, gardens and is a short distance from Sibford School....
£325,000 Spacious and versatile village home enjoying a pleasant cul-de-sac position. Entrance porch | Entrance hall| Cloakroom |Living room| Separate dining room| Sitting room| Kitchen| Utility| Further reception room/snug| Master bedroom with en-suite | Three further bedrooms| Bathro...
Contact agents in Brailes
Fill in the form below and choose the agents to send your enquiry to.